Quality Management Division Global Team
The Quality Management Division Global Team exists to better serve our growing international member base and the global mission of ASQ.
Through this group, the Quality Management Division will extend the reach of its mission, “To convey lifelong Quality related knowledge through information, methods and tools that add value to organizations, society and individuals.”
QMD Global Responsibilities
1. Broaden the outreach and visibility of the Quality Management Division to ASQ members worldwide
2. Work with ASQ Global to support their National Service Centers (NSCs), Local Member Communities (LMCs) and International members with QMD publications, knowledge and resources
3. Work with other Divisions and ASQ Global to determine how best to meet the needs of international members
4. Facilitate the engagement of Subject Matter Experts with NSCs, LMCs and the ASQ Global community.
5. Find appropriate international professionals to serve as volunteers in the Quality Management Division and as Council members
6. Focus primary efforts in areas where ASQ Global has NSCs, strategic partnerships, or as requested from ASQ Global.
7. Assist global members in submitting content in the local language to the body of knowledge.